Our 2013 Projects include:
- Phase 2 Lighting and Exhibit Project to preserve and enhance collections in Room 5 of the White River Museum – starting in July 2013!
- Museum Events to create exciting events to make the public aware of past historical happenings with drama and showcase our corresponding collections for education purposes.
- Meeker Archiving to bring all our collections into digitally secure archives and website access. Update website.
- County Schoolhouses to continue gathering historical records on all our rural schoolhouses in the county and install signage for residents and visitors to visit the accessible locations.
- Oral History Project to continue to interview our pioneers and preserve their stories in every way possible – written, audio and video. Edit and archive footage captured in 2012.
- Milk Creek Battlefield Park to not only pay off debt on beautiful entrance gates but also raise funds to add kiosk to park with the intent of stimulating people to want to do more research on the battle and get more people involved with the town of Meeker.