After the school burned in 1911, the community began its efforts to rebuild. By November of that year it was decided to hold classes temporarily in another log building nearby the White River bridge on the Coltharp property. Finally, by the end of May 1913, Clarence Ford had completed the 25’ by 50’ substantial frame building that was used for over 30 years. It has been moved to various locations for school district and community use including a band room and teen canteen. In 1971 it was acquired by the Rangely Museum Society. After being moved to its present location in 1995, as of 2013 it continues to serve the community we being a part of the Rangely Museum.